CITY TOURS BERLIN
- Glamour, glory and (delusions of) grandeur – Berlin – Tour de Horizons –
From fishing village to the fastest changing city in Europe.
- Mascha Kaléko – A lyrical journey through the metropolis –
She was called the female Erich Kästner, and seen in the tradition of Heine and Tucholsky, she wrote in a joyful, ironic and at the same time melancholic tone about the life of small people and the atmosphere of Berlin in the Golden Twenties.
- Liebermann in Berlin – On the trail of a master painter –
Max Liebermann, who is considered for both his work in the arts and for his political activity to be one of the most important trailblazers of modern German painting, was of particular importance for Berlin's cultural blooming in the 1920's.
- Inside and Out – The Berlin Wall, the „Stasi“ and the GDR –
The most dramatic symbol of half a century of Cold War and the division of Germany was the Berlin Wall. Therefore the main focus of visitors to Berlin lies on the remnants of those days.
- Hanukka and Holocaust – Jewish Life in Berlin –
Many traces of Jewish Life in Berlin have been extinguished but some still exist.
- Realms, Revolutions and Republics – Berlin in the 20th century –
Berlin looks back on a history of many changes. The 20th century in particular illustrates how rapidly changes occur in this city.
CITY TOURS POTSDAM
- Sans Souci – Friedrich II. and his Time –
Designed as a private retreat and built in record time, Sans Souci still enchants us today with images of the lifestyle and art of the friderizian rococo.
- Cecilienhof – The big Three –
The last built castle of the Prussian Hohenzollern became the location of the fateful decision over what to do with a defeated Germany after World War II.
We also organize longer travels in time for you and go seeking out historical traces. In combination with a timely menu and music or a dance class in costumes we design some very memorable days for your family or business.
- On the trail of Frederick the Great
Berlin – Potsdam – Rheinsberg – Neuruppin – Küstrin – Kunersdorf – Neuhardenberg – Königs Wusterhausen. A journey through the stations of the eventful life of the most famous king of Prussia. 3-6 day bus tour, different routes possible.
- Louises and Legends
Oranienburg & Paretz
And many more...